Industrial Dialogue and Training Materials
This page collects all the materials developed by ZSI for training different groups of stakeholders (industry and business, citizens, civil society organisations, policy makers and policy delivery, academics and scientists, etc.) on RRI in general, and more specifically on the contents of our SMART Maps and of the industrial pilots where they were tested. These training formats and materials are intended to be transferable, so that industrial players can use them for their own training and to implement our approach beyond the duration of the project.
The training materials are divided into two main parts:
Industrial dialogue materials
These materials were used for conducting six multi-stakeholder industry dialogues in three different industry fields (Synthetic Biology, Precision Medicine, 3D Printing in the biomedical field). ZSI has developed this stakeholder dialogue format, which can be adapted and applied to other projects in the RRI field.
The resources used during the dialogues include:
- A guiding power point presentation, for processing the dialogue events
- An organisational sheet for the dialogue, for accurate planning of the agenda
- A list of materials necessary for conducting the dialogues
- A guideline for conducting interviewsacross stakeholder groups
- A reporting template for note-takers at the dialogue
- A template for observers at the dialogue
- A template for an RRI development plan
- A template for collecting feedback from dialogue participants
Training materials on RRI
These materials were introduced to and tested by SMART-map consortium members during a one-and-a-half- day training workshop, on 24th and 25th October 2017 in Vienna. The materials, tailored to the requirements of the pilots, were tested and used by consortium members to conduct pilot activities with their collaborating industry partners. They can be used for further trainings in the field, although the open format allows for adoptions required in specific use cases.
The materials include: